Wednesday, June 29, 2011
good news for a change
So I will be going home saturday as long as things don't change. And tonight I will start the process of applying for the MyCAA grant to start training to be a pharmacy tech, takes 12 months to complete and it's all done online so I wont need daycare. And in the next few months I'll be getting training for photography so I cam start my own business and will be saving the money up for daycare once my schooling is complete.
Today has been a great day, I'm so thankful to have such wonderful opportunities in my life right now. I've always dreamed of being a photography and working in the medical career and if I get to do both at the same time that would be the best career ever :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment