Monday, June 27, 2011

its been awhile

Yeah so its been forever since I posted on here, so much has happened. My little girl is a year and a half old now. My husband and I almost got divorced, long story and now the three of us our living in Colorado. Ok...so the divorce issue. We had decided while he was still deployed that a divorce was best for all of us because we just could not get along. But when he came home from deployment he lived at my apartment with us so he could get to know our daughter Emily. After being together so much we remembered why we were in love, so we talked and decided to stay together and move to his next duty station in Colorado. Everything is going great, yes we still have little fights but nothing major and seriously who doesn't. The in-law drama is of course still happening, but now he sees that they really are the problem. Because sadly they never even talk to him. I feel bad for him but there's nothing I can do about it, he needs to fix his family problems himself. My little girl is growing like a weed, it's kinda sad but exciting at the same time. I'm just glad my husband is here to see her growing up. That's all for now... Love, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment