Tuesday, June 28, 2011
stress
So lately I've been having a hard time dealing with all the stress in my life. We have absolutely no money thanks to all of our bills, I'm depressed about my weight and about not seeing my family as much as I'm used to, and lately my daughter has turned into a huge brat never listening and being super whiney. And my husband isn't helping matters when it comes to her, he's sometimes mean to her after he has a stressful day, which I understand that he's stressed from work, but my philosophy is that any drama from work should be left at the door. That's how I have always been, he just can't seem to do it.
It seems like all of my problems keep building up to the point that all I can do is cry, while I know things will get better for the moment that's all I can do to feel better.
I was feeling a lot better when I decided that I was going home for a visit, until we started having trouble finding a flight. If I would have been able to find a ride to the airport then I couldve gone home today. Now unless I can get a flight Saturday I may not be going at all. I guess I just need to keep my head up and believe that God will help us through all of our struggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment