Monday, July 11, 2011

ready to start working

So a photographer friend of mine is supposed to start helping me learn my editing software better and give me some little tips and tricks to get my business started and I cannot wait. My husband and I need the money so bad, it's to the point that we are borrowing money just to get by it makes me wish we had lived on post instead of getting this house. I really don't see how all these other military families do it with just the soldier working, I feel so helpless because we can't even afford daycare so that I can go out and get a job. So the sooner I start my business the better, I've already got things planned out. Such as my prices, what kind of photos I plan to take and I'm researching places that will make pretty pictures. I'm so excited to be able to start this I've always loved photography and owning my own business would be a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment