Alright so since my last post we have moved to Fort Bragg, NC. I absolutely love our house, we have a huge three bedroom with a dining room and second living area which we made into a playroom for the munchkins. Oh yeah, I have also had a second child a little boy named Joseph. I love both of my sweet babies. He is 7 months old and she is now 3. We are a lot further from home, which I hate but my mom was just down to visit and we will be going home to Oklahoma for a visit very soon while my hubby is in training.
One thing I am definitely not looking forward to this year is Kyle deploying, I obviously can't say when but it is way to soon for me. Good thing I have a pinterest account, I wasn't so great at sending him care packages the last two deployments. I plan to send at least one every month and with all the awesome ideas I have found it will always be a cute themed one. Hopefully me and the kiddos will get to go home for Christmas this year since he won't be here to celebrate with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment