Monday, April 8, 2013

Dropped a bomb

So last night as we were laying in bed my husband dropped a bomb on me(not literally) he all of a sudden remembers that he might be deploying sooner. I love the man to death but was that really appropriate pillow talk? NO! I was up half the night after that :(

Since I'm going home soon for two months it will mean less time with him when I come back home,  and I'm gonna have to explain to two children why daddy never comes home from work.  I am hoping that my son is actually to young to notice he is only gonna be a little over a year by then. But my daughter is almost four so she will be asking for daddy all the time.

We are gonna have to send lots of special care packages to daddy with things the kids make and lots of letters and photos. I'm going to make a special "mailbox" out of cardboard for letters and pictures the kids want to send to daddy. I'll post pictures of all the things we make and send to him.

On another note my lil man crawls everywhere and is starting to try and pull himself up on stuff.  He's growing up too fast,  he's definitely going faster than his sister did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment