Tuesday, November 29, 2011
crazy times
Okay so haven't been on here in like forever, a lot has been going on.
*A good thing is I have lost 30 lbs since June without really even trying, GO ME!!
*Bad news I still have 30 to go....
*Some good news we have an amazing house, in an amazing area.
*Bad news, we can't afford it :(
Well since the rest is pretty much just bad news:
* my husband is never home because of work
* we never have money, because we have too many bills
* the economy sucks so our house isn't selling
* I'm so stressed that I'm having health issues
* my husband and I are drifting apart, since we constantly fight over money and him never being around
* my daughter refuses to be potty-trained and I'm so ready....
Oh well enough bitching, I just need to believe that everything will turn out in the end.
Oh and guess what I have a meeting with my husbands commander on Friday, that will be interesting to say the least. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment