Tuesday, November 1, 2011

stress

Okay so I am so stressed beyond belief I can't even eat because just the thought of food makes me sick and I unfortunately have to go grocery shopping.... There are so many things going wrong in our lives right now, it makes me wonder how anyone can believe that saying that god won't give us more than we can handle or whatever it is!!! Right now that doesn't seem true because I have hit and passed my breaking point. All I can do lately is cry because I'm so depressed and stressed out. We have no money whatsoever, were in so much debt can't even pay our bills, had our water shut off and had to pay a ton of money to have it turned on again, which means a bill will not be getting paid this month, we still haven't sold our house so we can move on post and cut our bills down. I feel like a horrible mother because we have no money to provide for our daughter I'm not even going to be able to throw her a bday party, it's her 2nd birthday!!!! I just know that right now I really really HATE MY LIFE!!!!!! I need some help....... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment