Thursday, October 17, 2013

Deployment Sucks!!!

  So the first full day of my husband being deployed is coming to an end.  It's been 3 years since his last deployment, so I am not used to being separated for more than a couple weeks(for trainings or trips home) 6 months is going to be a very long time for us to be apart.  The first deployment was pretty easy, we were engaged, I was living at home with my parents and spending the whole time planning our wedding.  The second one was harder, we fought the whole time, plus I was pregnant and extremely emotional.  We came close to getting divorced but I am so thankful that we worked out our differences, I don't know what I would do without him.


   I plan to do things differently this time.  Crafts with the kids, sending monthly boxes to my husband, de-cluttering and straightening our house.  And working on my weight.  Emily is doing great in school and i'm hoping to teach Joey some new words, I actually think he said ball today so I think that or cup will be the first word we work on, maybe both.

No comments:

Post a Comment