So my life as the song says is crazy, for those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, Colbie Caillat look her up. But anyways seems like every time i have a good day, i have to have two or three bad days follow it. Seems a little unfair to me like my life is unbalanced, maybe I'm just being a whiner but i cant help it. I would love for things to just go smoothly for the last few months until my husband comes home. Wont happen, seems like him coming home only stresses me out more i have no clue what will happen and i don't like that.
It seems like everything i do is wrong in my husbands eyes. I was living for months without living room furniture because my husband said he wanted me to wait til he comes home to pick it out together. Doesnt seem right to me, to make his wife and daughter live without when we have the money to get it. So i of course went and got furniture the other day, which pissed him off. And yes i know it was wrong to do that without saying anything, but i know he wouldve just said no. But the way he treated me after me telling him that i bought it, was unforgivable so many horrible things were said. We havent talked since then, not sure if we will, i dont know what to do.....
No comments:
Post a Comment