Friday, September 24, 2010

Just one of those days

So today has literally been one of those days, where you just want to stay in your pajamas in bed all day long.  And the sad truth is I have, as soon as I put Emily down for her nap i crawled right back into bed and watched tv.  Pathetic i know, but i couldn't really help it.  Things should get easier with time, but this being alone thing isn't one that will get easier.  I HATE IT.  I mean i would love to go out and do something, but to be honest i have no one to go with except my daughter, and there isn't much to do with a nine month old.  I guess i just wish i lived on or close to a post so that there would be other wives around to spend time with. 

So five more months to go, i just hope it goes by fast i don't know how much more of this i can take.  But guess i need to just suck it up and put my big girl panties on.  And be a stronger mother and wife, my daughter doesn't understand what is going on right now but someday she will and i wont be able to act like this so i need to start learning to live my life the way i will want her to when her daddy leaves us for deployments.  But it is going to be difficult i know, but i believe with a few prayers and family and friends as support i will manage.  I love you Kyle and cannot wait until you come home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment