Friday, November 29, 2013

Holidays

Spent Thanksgiving with my friend Kaila and our four kids, both of our hubbies are deployed.  We cooked a small meal together, spray painted a dresser, set up her christmas tree and talked for two days straight. Me and the kids stayed the night there, so i wouldn't have to go back first thing in the morning and start cooking.


Now its time to start getting everything ready for Christmas. I set my tree up, Emily and I decorated it, and I put out the other decorations that I purchased last week. I made a burlap wreath to hang on the door.  I also have to work on Emilys birthday party which is in a little over a week, I already ordered her cake, decorations and party games. Just finished added sequins to her birthday converses. And if her ribbon makes it in time, ill be making bows for her hair with little tiaras on them.  Her birthday presents are already wrapped, still have to work on wrapping all of the christmas presents for both of the kids. I have finished purchasing everything, just waiting for it to all show up at my door.




No comments:

Post a Comment